Balancing Moisturization and Healing in Skincare Routines

Grayson95

Balancing Moisturization and Healing in Skincare Routines

Post by Grayson95 »

I've been reading various opinions and experiences on skincare products, and I’m intrigued by the different approaches to hydration and repair. For instance, many rave about CeraVe PM for being lightweight yet effective in repairing the skin, while others swear by the heavier Cicaplast for intense healing sessions. I’m curious about how everyone balances their need for regular moisturization with occasional intensive repair. Do you switch between products depending on your skin's condition, or do you have a go-to product that covers both needs? Also, how do you determine if a product is ‘too heavy’ for your skin, and what symptoms cause you to reach for a more intense healing product like Cicaplast? I’d love to hear more about your experiences and how you tailor your skincare regime to address these different needs.
Jordan74

Post by Jordan74 »

It's interesting to see the balance between lightweight daily use and intense healing products. I vary based on need and skin condition. Thanks for sharing your insights!
SamTheMan

Post by SamTheMan »

I love CeraVe PM too! It's perfect for everyday use, and I switch to Cicaplast for occasional intense healing. Finding the right balance is key. Thanks for sharing your experience!