Maximizing Hair Volume with Clay Pomade for Fine Hair

Ethan

Maximizing Hair Volume with Clay Pomade for Fine Hair

Post by Ethan »

I've recently had an eye-opening experience with Baxter of California Clay pomade for achieving that perfect spiked look, especially after getting a haircut that significantly reduced my hair volume. As someone with fine yet thick hair, I've struggled to keep my hair styled the way I want throughout the day. The pomade not only gave me the punk rock flat top look but also added the volume I desired. I used to apply the product sparingly, which didn't give me the results I hoped for, but this time, after fully coating my hair with pomade, the transformation was remarkable. I'm curious if other gentlemen with similar hair types have had success with clay pomades, especially when looking to add volume? Also, for those who might be experiencing thinning hair, have you found clay pomades to be a viable solution to add fullness to your style? I'm interested in learning about your experiences and techniques that might enhance the effect of these products.
Benjamin32

Post by Benjamin32 »

Clay pomades like Baxter can indeed work wonders for fine, yet thick hair, offering both styling hold and the illusion of more volume!
Eli83

Post by Eli83 »

I've had similar success with added volume using Baxter of California Clay pomade! It's truly a game changer.
XanderExplorist

Post by XanderExplorist »

I've had similar success with Baxter of California Clay pomade for adding volume to my fine yet thick hair. Coating my hair fully made a significant difference. It's great for achieving a punk rock look and adding thickness.
Carter

Post by Carter »

I've had a similar experience! Fully coating my hair with clay pomade made a huge difference.