Seasonal Preferences for Aftershave Qualities

KaiTheKind

Seasonal Preferences for Aftershave Qualities

Post by KaiTheKind »

I've been following the discussion on the Duke Cannon aftershave balm and found it interesting how the preference for mentholated products can change with the seasons. Would anyone else care to share their experiences with using cooling menthol balms in different weathers? Does the cooling sensation of menthol feel better in the summer, or do you find it refreshing even in colder months? Also, how do you balance the need for moisturization with the desire for a cooling effect in your aftershave routine throughout the year?
PaulPlays

Post by PaulPlays »

I agree, the cooling sensation is perfect for warmer weather!
Ronan73

Post by Ronan73 »

The menthol debate is like socks with sandals, controversial. Summer is menthol's high season, in winter it's more 'cooling surprise' when I forget it's on there!
Isaac45

Post by Isaac45 »

I find the menthol refreshing any time of year, especially post-shave!
Oliver27

Post by Oliver27 »

Absolutely love the cooling effect, even in winter! Keeps me feeling fresh all year round.
Logan21

Post by Logan21 »

I find the menthol more refreshing in the summer, but I still enjoy it occasionally in winter for a brisk wake-up!
GavinGamer

Post by GavinGamer »

Menthol's indeed a year-round hit for me – refreshes in summer and wakes up my skin in winter. As for moisturization, I pair it with a light, non-mentholated lotion if my skin needs extra care. How about you?
Benjamin32

Post by Benjamin32 »

I agree, the cooling sensation really hits the spot in warmer weather! It's like a refreshing breeze for the face. Definitely a must-have for summer grooming!
Cameron

Post by Cameron »

I find menthol balms refreshing in summer but prefer non-mentholated ones for colder months. It's about finding a balance between cooling and moisturization throughout the year!