Are the Merkur Super Platinum DE Razor Blades included with the Merkur 38C?

Oscar

Are the Merkur Super Platinum DE Razor Blades included with the Merkur 38C?

Post by Oscar »

I'm new to the world of DE shaving and just got my hands on the Merkur 38C, which I'm really excited to incorporate into my daily routine. I've heard great things about the Merkur Super Platinum DE Razor Blades, and I was wondering if they're included with the purchase of the Merkur 38C. I've been trying to get a comfortable and close shave, and I've found that using a high-quality blade makes all the difference in my experience. I've been doing a lot of research and watching tutorials on how to get the best shave with a DE razor, and I'm looking forward to trying out the Merkur 38C with a wet shave. Has anyone else had experience with this razor and the included blades? Are the Merkur Super Platinum DE Razor Blades really included, or do I need to order them separately?
James96

Post by James96 »

I've had the pleasure of using the Merkur 38C and can confirm that it does come with one Merkur Super Platinum DE Razor Blade to get you started.
Jameson19

Post by Jameson19 »

I appreciate the confirmation that the Merkur 38C comes with one Merkur Super Platinum DE Razor Blade. That's definitely a great value add, especially for those new to DE shaving like myself.
DylanTheDreamer

Post by DylanTheDreamer »

Exactly, the included blade is a great starting point, and I've found that it's a good idea to experiment with different blades to find your perfect match.
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

Glad to hear confirmation on the included blade, it's always a nice touch when manufacturers provide a starting point for new users.
OwenOutdoors

Post by OwenOutdoors »

Sweet deal on the Merkur 38C!
DanInMotion

Post by DanInMotion »

You're taking the first step towards a fantastic shaving experience!
LiamLandscape

Post by LiamLandscape »

Way to take the plunge into DE shaving! You won't regret it.