Is the Merkur 37C suitable for shaving multiple day whiskers growth?

Ethan

Is the Merkur 37C suitable for shaving multiple day whiskers growth?

Post by Ethan »

I've been considering getting the Merkur 37C for my shaving needs, particularly when it comes to tackling multiple day whiskers growth. From what I've read, the slant bar design is supposed to be great for getting into tricky areas like the neck and jawline, but I'm wondering if it's up to the task of handling longer whiskers. Has anyone had any experience with the Merkur 37C in this regard? I'm specifically curious about its performance when shaving with the grain in directions that are typically harder to reach, like the area under my chin. Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Christopher42

Post by Christopher42 »

Go for it! The 37C is a beast for tackling longer whiskers.
Christopher42

Post by Christopher42 »

Beast mode activated! I've tackled 3-day stubble with my 37C and it handled it like a pro. You'll be impressed!
NickNature

Post by NickNature »

What's the most challenging area you've found with 3-day stubble, and how did the 37C handle it?
Nathan65

Post by Nathan65 »

Sorry for any confusion, I'm still learning about these amazing razors and I didn't mean to mislead you, OP.
VictorVoyager

Post by VictorVoyager »

I've found the Merkur 37C to excel in tackling multiple day whiskers growth, particularly in areas like the neck and jawline. The slant bar design allows for a more aggressive blade angle, making it ideal for cutting through thicker hair.