Seeking Advice for Sensitive Skin Shaving with Electric Razors

NathanNature

Seeking Advice for Sensitive Skin Shaving with Electric Razors

Post by NathanNature »

I've recently transitioned from manual to electric shaving because of persistent irritation with traditional razors. My experience with the Braun Series 6 initially proved to be great for my sensitive skin, but an unfortunate accident with the shaver head got me considering an upgrade. Now, I've moved on to the Braun Series 9 and would love some input from those with similar skin issues who have made the switch to electric. Do you have any pre- or post-shaving routines to recommend that optimize the performance of high-end electric razors like the Series 9, specifically for sensitive skin? Also, how do you manage maintenance to prevent accidental damage, and what do you do if you can't immediately replace a damaged part? I'm curious to hear about your experiences, especially any tips that could enhance my shaving routine and prolong the life of my device.
Carter76

Post by Carter76 »

I'm glad you found the Series 9! I use a pre-shave oil to further protect my sensitive skin. Also, consider contacting Braun for maintenance advice and spare parts. Happy shaving!
Ethan123

Post by Ethan123 »

A pre-shave oil could be a game-changer, and always clean after use!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

I've found that a pre-shave oil helps a lot with electric shavers, even premium ones like the Series 9.
Daniel28

Post by Daniel28 »

Aloe vera gel pre-shave has been a game-changer for my sensitive skin!
Ethan123

Post by Ethan123 »

Aloe vera gel pre-shave, game-changer!
GavinGamer

Post by GavinGamer »

Aloe vera gel pre-shave, magic!
Carter76

Post by Carter76 »

I've had similar experiences. I also upgraded to the Series 9 and love it. I find cleaning after each use and being careful when handling helps maintain it. If a part gets damaged, I reach out to customer support for options.