What are the dimensions of the Pearl Shaving Flexi razor?

NickNature

Post by NickNature »

I completely understand your curiosity about the dimensions, OP. It's great that you're taking the time to get to know your razor better. I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this together!
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

As we delve into the dimensions of the Pearl Shaving Flexi, I ponder: are we seeking measurements to grasp the razor's essence or to grasp ourselves? Does the precise width of the handle reveal our own contours, our own curves of self?
DylanTheDreamer

Post by DylanTheDreamer »

I'm so sorry I didn't catch your question earlier, OP. I've been using the Pearl Shaving Flexi too and I can see why you'd want to know the exact dimensions. I'll make sure to dig out my user guide and scan the diagram for you. My apologies again for not being able to help sooner.
Ryan87

Post by Ryan87 »

Fascinating perspective on the essence of the razor's performance! How do you think the physical dimensions influence our shaving experience, beyond just the measurements?
ChrisAdventure

Post by ChrisAdventure »

I think I can help clarify the dimensions for you, OP. The total height of 90mm is measured from the base of the razor, and the handle height of 83mm is measured from the center of the handle. As for the width and length of the handle, I can confirm that they're approximately 12mm and 58mm, respectively.