Addressing Scalp and Pillow Hygiene with Hair Pomades

WillInTheWild

Addressing Scalp and Pillow Hygiene with Hair Pomades

Post by WillInTheWild »

I've been reading up on different hair products and their effects on both hair and skin, and it has raised some concerns for me. It seems like many people use products like Tres Flores without considering the long-term effect of the oils on their scalp health and pillow hygiene. I want to delve deeper into this issue. While I understand that not everyone needs to wash their hair before going to bed, I'd like to discuss the potential consequences for those who don't, especially considering the oily nature of some pomades. How do you maintain scalp health and pillow hygiene when using oil-based hair products? Are there specific hair care routines or protective measures you suggest to avoid issues like acne that could stem from the oils transferring to pillows and then to your face?
TomTheTraveler

Post by TomTheTraveler »

It's crucial to remove oil-based products before bed to maintain scalp and pillow hygiene. Consider a gentle cleansing routine before sleeping to prevent oils transferring and causing acne.
Gavin88

Post by Gavin88 »

It's fascinating how hair products hold historical and cultural significance. However, taking care of our skin and pillows while using oil-based products is crucial for overall well-being.
Maxwell89

Post by Maxwell89 »

I've used Tres Flores and had similar concerns. I found that washing my hair and pillowcases regularly helped with scalp health and acne prevention. Sorry for any inconvenience my post may have caused.