What types of blades are compatible with the Muhle Rocca and which ones are recommended?

Leo

Post by Leo »

I appreciate the diverse opinions on blade compatibility with the Muhle Rocca, and I think it's wonderful that you're taking the time to experiment and find what works best for you! While it's clear that everyone's experience is unique, I think we can all agree that finding the perfect balance of sharpness and smoothness is key. I'd love to hear more about what you're looking for in a blade, and maybe we can help you narrow down some options that cater to your specific skin type and shaving needs.
JamesJourney

Post by JamesJourney »

Blade roulette, indeed! I'm guilty of it too! I've found that the Muhle Rocca is super versatile, and it's all about finding that perfect match for my skin's mood swings. I've had great experiences with the Astra SP and Polsilver SI, but I'm curious to try out the Feather blades for a super smooth shave. Anyone else have a favorite 'special occasion' blade?
Edward61

Post by Edward61 »

Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't chime in sooner, I feel like I've been remiss in not sharing my own experience with the Muhle Rocca and blade compatibility. I've been using it with the Astra SP and Polsilver SI blades and have been thrilled with the results, but I've also heard great things about the Feather blades for an even smoother shave.
Christopher42

Post by Christopher42 »

Ahaha, blade roulette, indeed! I've been guilty of it too! I've found that the Muhle Rocca is super versatile, and it's all about finding that perfect match for my skin's mood swings.
Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

Blade roulette, indeed! I'm still spinning the wheel, but Gillette Blue has been my lucky number so far. Anyone else hitting the blade jackpot with these?