Sulfate-Free Cleansers for Oily Skin

AndyAtTheGym

Sulfate-Free Cleansers for Oily Skin

Post by AndyAtTheGym »

I've been on the hunt for a high-quality facial cleanser that is effective for extremely oily skin but also sulfate-free. I recently visited a Kiehl's store and was disappointed to find that their products contain sulfates, which I avoid for personal reasons. I've heard mixed reviews about Jack Black's offerings and whether they're suitable for my skin type. I'm curious if anyone can share their experiences with sulfate-free cleansers, particularly those who manage oily skin well. Are there any luxury or boutique brands that offer such products, or should I look towards more accessible brands like Neutrogena that specialize in acne washes? I'm open to suggestions and hoping to find a product that balances quality ingredients with effective oil control.
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

Try CeraVe or La Roche-Posay!
Harrison

Post by Harrison »

Have you considered trying CeraVe for oily skin? It's effective and won't break the bank.
Ronan73

Post by Ronan73 »

I highly recommend CeraVe for extremely oily skin. It's effective, gentle, and reasonably priced.
EthanEco

Post by EthanEco »

Have you considered CeraVe? It's great for oily skin and sulfate-free, plus more affordable than luxury brands.