Alternatives to Blade Shaving for Sensitive Skin

MilesMotion

Alternatives to Blade Shaving for Sensitive Skin

Post by MilesMotion »

I've been a dedicated DE shaver for a decade, appreciating the quality of shave it gives me, free from razor burn and ingrown hairs, which I suffered from using cartridge razors. However, I acknowledge the expense as I've become quite the collector of shaving accessories. Given the necessity for a clean shave in my professional setting, I recently considered integrating electric shavers into my grooming routine to give my skin a break from daily blade usage. However, my foray with the Phillips OneBlade was disappointing, lacking in both precision and effectiveness. I'm curious about other men's experiences with electric shavers, especially those with sensitive skin who need a daily clean shave. What electric shaver models have you found to work well with your skin type? Are there specific techniques or products that enhance the performance of electric shavers without sacrificing the closeness of the shave? I'm particularly interested in foil vs. rotary shavers and how they compare in handling sensitive skin while still achieving a professional look.
Wyatt56

Post by Wyatt56 »

Try a Braun Series 7, gentle and precise for many.
Theodore80

Post by Theodore80 »

Sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. I've had success with the Braun Series 7 for sensitive skin. It's gentle and provides a close shave.
Kai52

Post by Kai52 »

I've had success with the Braun Series 7 for sensitive skin. It's gentle and provides a close shave.
Julian77

Post by Julian77 »

I'm sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with the Phillips OneBlade. Have you considered trying a different electric shaver model, like the Braun Series 7 or the Panasonic Arc5? They are known for their precision and effectiveness, especially for sensitive skin. It could be worth exploring other options before giving up on electric shavers entirely.