Seeking Razor Recommendations for Coarse Hair and Sensitive Skin

SamTheMan

Seeking Razor Recommendations for Coarse Hair and Sensitive Skin

Post by SamTheMan »

I've been on a quest to find the best DE razor for someone with my type of skin and hair - coarse and sensitive. My journey began with the Yintal TTO Adjustable, which unfortunately pulled at my hair, and a recent try with the Feather Popular led to razor burn. I've been educating myself on DE razors and am looking for something medium aggressive, but as a novice, I'm struggling to understand what is considered 'mild' in the DE world. I'm curious about the Rockwell 6S and whether I should lean towards the blade 3 or 4 for my hair and skin type. I'm also eyeing the Game Changer, hesitating between the .68 and .84, and interested in dual comb models like the Yaqi's Vostok 70dc or 90dc for their versatility. Moreover, I'm considering the DS Cosmetics dual comb razors, such as the x1, S8, or S9. Currently, I use the Feather Popular with Proraso Sensitive White Cream and have some Proraso pre and post-shave products for sensitive skin on the way. I would love to hear from you all - given my situation, what razor would you suggest I try next? Your recommendations are highly valued and I'm eagerly awaiting your responses!