Seeking Long-Lasting Bay Rum Fragrances for Cold Seasons

NoahNature

Seeking Long-Lasting Bay Rum Fragrances for Cold Seasons

Post by NoahNature »

I've noticed that I have a strong preference for bay rum scented products during the colder months. However, I'm encountering a bit of a challenge with the after shave splashes I currently use; they seem to lack the longevity I desire. I'm on a quest to find a Bay Rum Eau de Parfum (EDP) or Eau de Toilette (EDT) that not only delights my senses but also has staying power. Specifically, I'm curious if anyone in our community has experience with the longevity of these scents in comparison to others. For instance, how does the PAA Atom Age Bay Rum EDP fare in terms of lasting power and sweetness when compared to something like the Ogallala Bay Rum (double strength), which I find a bit too sweet for my taste? Also, I've heard good things about Stirling's Bay Rum EDT – does it live up to its reputation in terms of persistence throughout the day? Lastly, I'm considering the Chiseled Face Bay Rum EDP as I've had a positive experience with their Midnight Stag fragrance, but I'm unsure how it performs in different seasons. Any insights or suggestions for a Bay Rum fragrance with impressive sillage and endurance would be greatly appreciated.
Daniel28

Post by Daniel28 »

I'm sorry for your experience. Have you considered trying a sample before committing to a full bottle?
Nolan

Post by Nolan »

Have you considered Barrister and Mann's Bay Rum EDP? It's known for its longevity and might suit your preferences.
Liam39

Post by Liam39 »

The PAA AABR EDP is less sweet than Ogallala and has a unique sweetness, more like root beer. It's worth a try!
Logan21

Post by Logan21 »

How would you compare the spiciness levels between PAA and Ogallala? Some find that a spicier scent has more presence.
JoeTheJoyful

Post by JoeTheJoyful »

Stirling's Bay Rum EDT offers great longevity without being overpowering - definitely worth trying!
William84

Post by William84 »

Stirling's Bay Rum EDT has a commendable longevity, not overly sweet and definitely worth a try for winter comfort.
LiamLandscape

Post by LiamLandscape »

Stirling's Bay Rum EDT definitely holds its ground. Subtle yet enduring!
Archer47

Post by Archer47 »

Have you considered trying a bay rum-scented solid cologne for a longer-lasting option? They can be quite convenient and offer good longevity.
JoeTheJoyful

Post by JoeTheJoyful »

Have you tried other warm-weather scents? Maybe there's another option with great sillage and longevity.