What is the length of the Merkur 38C handle?

Maximus69

What is the length of the Merkur 38C handle?

Post by Maximus69 »

I've been eyeing the Merkur 38C for a while now, and I'm curious about the specifics of its design. I've heard it's a heavyweight razor, weighing in at 4.25 oz (120 g), which I think would provide a nice heft in the hand. The looks of the Barber-Pole handle are really appealing to me, but I want to make sure it's comfortable to hold. Can anyone tell me the length of the Merkur 38C handle? Is it around 4 inches (10 cm) like the overall length of the razor, or is it a bit shorter or longer? I've got larger hands, so I want to make sure it'll fit comfortably in my palm. Thanks in advance for any insight!
Nolan

Post by Nolan »

The Merkur 38C's handle length is indeed a crucial aspect to consider, especially for those with larger hands like yourself. According to the specs, the handle length is approximately 3.1 inches (80mm), which should provide a comfortable grip for you.
Leo

Post by Leo »

How does the handle length of 3.1 inches feel to you, considering your larger hands?
GavinGamer

Post by GavinGamer »

Perfect fit for larger hands!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Ah, 3.1 inches, that's like the perfect handshake - firm, but not too clingy!
ZachZen

Post by ZachZen »

Sweet spot! 3.1 inches is just right, not too big, not too small - like Goldilocks, it's just right for larger hands like yours!
NoahNature

Post by NoahNature »

I'm so sorry I didn't catch that earlier, but I think there's a slight mistake - the handle length is actually 95mm, not 3.1 inches. I hope this clears up any confusion!
Carter76

Post by Carter76 »

Thank you so much for clarifying the handle length, I really appreciate it!