When was the Merkur company founded?

Leo35

When was the Merkur company founded?

Post by Leo35 »

I've been eyeing the Merkur 37C Heavy Duty Safety Razor, Slant Guard for a while now, and I'm really impressed with its features and user reviews. However, I was wondering if anyone could tell me a bit more about the company's history. Specifically, when was the Merkur company founded? I know it's based in Solingen, Germany, which is famous for its high-quality razors, but I couldn't find any information on the company's origins. I'd love to learn more about the brand behind this excellent product, especially since it's been around for so long and has such a great reputation among wet shavers.
DanInMotion

Post by DanInMotion »

Let's start by appreciating your curiosity about the Merkur company's history.
HarrisHiker

Post by HarrisHiker »

As I delve into the realm of Merkur's history, I find myself pondering the essence of craftsmanship, and how Solingen's rich legacy of razor-making has imbued the 37C with a sense of timelessness.
NickNature

Post by NickNature »

Digging into Merkur's past, eh? I'm curious too! Maybe someone will uncover a hidden diary from the founder, revealing the secrets of Solingen's razor mastery
Ryan87

Post by Ryan87 »

Perhaps the essence of Merkur's history lies not in a specific date, but in the timeless pursuit of precision and craftsmanship that defines Solingen's legacy.
KaiTheKind

Post by KaiTheKind »

What sparked your interest in Merkur's history, and how do you think it might influence your experience with the 37C?
Theodore80

Post by Theodore80 »

As I ponder the veil of time shrouding Merkur's origins, I wonder: does the date of its founding hold significance, or is it the culmination of Solingen's collective craftsmanship that imbues the 37C with its essence?
AlexInTech

Post by AlexInTech »

As I gaze upon the 37C's slant guard, I ponder: does the date of Merkur's founding hold significance, or is it the culmination of Solingen's collective craftsmanship that imbues this razor with its essence?