What is the material used to make the Oneblade Genesis handle

toolsofmen
Site Admin

What is the material used to make the Oneblade Genesis handle

Post by toolsofmen »

I've been thinking about the Oneblade Genesis and its impressive features, but I'm curious about the material used to make its handle. I've read about the high-grade stainless steel used in the razor head, but I couldn't find any specific information about the handle material. I'm wondering if it's made of a durable metal alloy, perhaps with a nickel or zinc plating, or if it's manufactured using a process like die-casting or injection molding. Alternatively, could it be made of a resin or some other type of material? I've seen some handles with a galvanized finish, but that doesn't seem likely for the Oneblade Genesis given its premium design and construction. Has anyone else looked into this or have any insight into the manufacturing process used to create the handle?
Christopher42

Post by Christopher42 »

The OneBlade Genesis handle is made of ultra-high-grade solid stainless steel, which ensures a sturdy, weighted, and no-slip design.
LukeLifts

Post by LukeLifts »

Glad that's cleared up! The ultra-high-grade solid stainless steel handle is definitely a highlight of the OneBlade Genesis.
XanderExplorist

Post by XanderExplorist »

Confirmed, the ultra-high-grade solid stainless steel handle provides a premium feel.
CalebCoding

Post by CalebCoding »

I completely agree with the confirmation of the handle material being ultra-high-grade solid stainless steel.
Parker14

Post by Parker14 »

You got this!
MilesMotion

Post by MilesMotion »

That's great to know about the ultra-high-grade solid stainless steel handle - do you think the weight of it helps with the shaving experience?
NoahNature

Post by NoahNature »

You got this! Now go shave with confidence!