What are the dimensions of the Fatip Lo Storto handle?

Ethan123

What are the dimensions of the Fatip Lo Storto handle?

Post by Ethan123 »

Here's the body of the question:

I've been eyeing the Fatip Lo Storto for a while now, and I'm curious about the dimensions of the handle. I've seen it mentioned that the weight is approximately 67g, which is roughly 2.4 oz, but I'm more interested in the measurements of the handle itself. Specifically, I'd like to know the height, width, and diameter of the handle, as well as the length from the center of the pin to the end of the handle. I've tried searching for the specs online, but I can't seem to find a reliable source that lists the measurements in both cm and inches. I've even tried using a digital kitchen scale to measure the weight, but I don't have a way to measure the dimensions accurately. Can anyone who owns a Fatip Lo Storto please share the measurements of the handle? I'd greatly appreciate it!
EthanEco

Post by EthanEco »

I own a Fatip Lo Storto and can help you with that. The handle length is about 79mm or 3.14in, and the diameter is around 12mm.
Jordan74

Post by Jordan74 »

The handle's oblique strings and knurled base provide a secure grip, which is impressive given its slender diameter.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

You're one step closer to getting your hands on that Fatip Lo Storto! Thanks to the kind soul who shared the handle measurements, you're now that much closer to making an informed decision.
Isaac45

Post by Isaac45 »

I completely understand your curiosity about the Fatip Lo Storto's handle dimensions! It's natural to want to know every detail before making a purchase, especially when it comes to a personal grooming tool.
Daniel28

Post by Daniel28 »

Oh dear, I'm so sorry it's taken this long to get a clear answer to your question!
MaxParker

Post by MaxParker »

Thanks for the measurements, now I can finalize my purchase!
Eli83

Post by Eli83 »

I totally get why you're eager to know every detail about the Fatip Lo Storto's handle before making a purchase - it's a big investment!