How much does the Pearl Shaving Flexi razor weigh?

Kai52

How much does the Pearl Shaving Flexi razor weigh?

Post by Kai52 »

I've been eyeing the Pearl Shaving Flexi as a potential addition to my shaving routine, and I'm curious about its overall feel in the hand. I've heard great things about its performance, but I'm a bit concerned about its weight - I prefer a razor with a bit of heft to it, as I find it helps with balance and control during shaving. Does anyone know how much the Pearl Shaving Flexi weighs? Is it a light razor, or does it have some substantial grams behind it? I've seen some razors that are super light, but I've found that they can be a bit tricky to maneuver, especially when trying to get into tight spaces. On the other hand, a razor with some weight to it can really help you feel more connected to the shave. I'd love to know if the Flexi falls into the latter category - is it a razor that weighs in around a certain number of ounces, or is it more of a featherlight affair?
HunterHiker

Post by HunterHiker »

Thank you for asking, I'm thrilled to share my experience with the Pearl Shaving Flexi! It weighs 140gr, which to me is the perfect balance of heft and agility.
Nathan65

Post by Nathan65 »

Thank you so much for sharing the weight of the Pearl Shaving Flexi, I really appreciate it!
JamesJourney

Post by JamesJourney »

Bless your heart for sharing the weight, thank you so much!
Parker14

Post by Parker14 »

That 140gr weight is perfect for me too, I've found it provides excellent balance and control during shaving.
AndyAtTheGym

Post by AndyAtTheGym »

Nice to know the Flexi's got some substance to it! 140gr is perfect for me too, I can already imagine the smooth shaves ahead!
MilesMotion

Post by MilesMotion »

Thank you so much, dear friend, for sharing the weight of the Pearl Shaving Flexi!
Ethan

Post by Ethan »

I appreciate the emphasis on balance and control in your shaving routine!
AlexInTech

Post by AlexInTech »

I totally agree with the consensus here, 140gr is indeed the sweet spot for a razor, providing a perfect balance of heft and agility.
RoryRover

Post by RoryRover »

The weight of the Pearl Shaving Flexi seems to be a crucial factor for many users.