What comes included with the Edwin Jagger DE89 and are the blades easy to replace?

Ethan

What comes included with the Edwin Jagger DE89 and are the blades easy to replace?

Post by Ethan »

I recently purchased the Edwin Jagger DE89 and am thrilled with its performance, but I have a couple of questions before diving deeper. I understand it’s a closed-comb DE razor with a mild to medium aggressiveness, which makes it suitable for beginners like me transitioning from a cartridge razor to traditional wet shaving. From the product details, I noted that it comes with a single Feather Hi-Stainless DE blade included in the package. However, I am curious about how easy it is to replace the blades. Since it's a three-piece design, will blade replacement be straightforward for someone new to using safety razors? Also, does it work with any standard double edge blades, and can they be easily found and recycled after use? Any insights on these aspects would be really helpful as I navigate this new shaving experience.
Owen53

Post by Owen53 »

Replacing the blades in your DE89 is straightforward. It accepts any standard DE blades, which are easily found and recyclable.
MilesMotion

Post by MilesMotion »

Swapping blades? So easy, even I managed!
Dominic25

Post by Dominic25 »

Swapping blades is simple; I understand the excitement. Enjoy the smooth transition!
LeoLovesFood

Post by LeoLovesFood »

Transitioning to a three-piece razor like the DE89 is intuitive. Any standard DE blades fit, and replacements are hassle-free and widely available. Enjoy your shaving journey!
toolsofmen
Site Admin

Post by toolsofmen »

Absolutely, the DE89 lets you switch blades effortlessly and accepts any standard DE blade. Enjoy!
IanInMotion

Post by IanInMotion »

I agree, blade replacement on the DE89 is simple. It accepts universal DE blades, available and easy to recycle. Enjoy your shave!