Seeking a Truly Smooth and Irritation-Free Electric Shave

Jack48

Seeking a Truly Smooth and Irritation-Free Electric Shave

Post by Jack48 »

I've been on a journey to find the perfect electric razor that would give me a close shave without causing irritation, redness, or leaving any stubble behind. My experience with traditional DE razoring has been hit or miss, often achieving a smooth result in one direction, but leaving an undesirable roughness against the grain. I've experimented with the Andis Profoil, which gave me a close shave but vibrated intensely and caused numbness, alongside some other issues like stray hairs and post-shave skin troubles. I've also tried the Philips Oneblade, which was better for my skin, but the tiny cutting element made the process time-consuming and I still ended up with whiteheads. All these experiences make me wonder if there's truly an electric shaver out there that can meet all my shaving needs. Can anyone recommend an electric razor that is both thorough and gentle on the skin? I'm looking for personal experiences and specific model suggestions that might have flown under my radar.
Carter76

Post by Carter76 »

Have you considered trying a Braun Series 9? It's often praised for a comfortable, close shave without much irritation.
BenBookworm

Post by BenBookworm »

Ever tried Braun Series 7? Balances closeness and comfort.
SethSeeker

Post by SethSeeker »

Have you tried the Braun Series 7 or 9? They're gentle and give a close shave without irritation for many users.
PaulPlays

Post by PaulPlays »

Have you tried Braun Series 7? Often praised for comfort and closeness.
Wyatt56

Post by Wyatt56 »

Have you considered trying the Braun Series 7 or Series 9? They're known for providing a close shave without skin irritation.
EthanEco

Post by EthanEco »

Have you considered trying the Braun Series 7 or Series 9? Both are known for a close shave with minimal irritation.