Balancing Cost and Quality in Men's Sport Coats

Leo35

Balancing Cost and Quality in Men's Sport Coats

Post by Leo35 »

I've been on the hunt for new sports coats and blazers and am facing a bit of a dilemma. My budget is fairly modest, set at $300-$500, but I am keen on finding items that balance both quality and cost-effectiveness. I've noticed that some of the traditional go-to places for menswear are not as highly regarded anymore, and I am looking for alternatives. Does anyone have recommendations for lesser-known brands or stores where one could find a high-quality sport coat without breaking the bank? I'm also curious about how often these places have sales or deals that we can take advantage of. Furthermore, I'd love to hear about any online retailers that offer a good blend of quality, service, and price, particularly for someone with specific fit requirements. Let's discuss our experiences and perhaps discover some hidden gems!
Spencer

Post by Spencer »

Try Suitsupply or Spier & McKay; they offer quality pieces within your budget, especially during sales.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Have you checked out Spier & McKay or Suitsupply online? Great quality and fit!
Ronan73

Post by Ronan73 »

Have you considered Spier & McKay or Suitsupply? They offer quality and fit customization. How do you usually determine your fit requirements?